- About MOFThe Ministry of Finance (MOF) is responsible for formulating and implementing the financial policies of the Kingdom of Bahrain within the overall vision of the Bahrain Government. The Ministry prepares the State General Budget in coordination with other ministries and public entities in a way that reflects the financial and economic objectives of the Kingdom, particularly regarding improving living standards and increasing levels of economic growth.
MOF assures the progress of public investment in compliance with the financial policies of the Kingdom. It also manages the public debt and maintains its levels within internationally approved limits. Financial stability is sought through the best allocation of available financial resources.
In order to enhance bilateral relations with other countries in financial and economic areas, the Ministry has entered into, and is in the process of, negotiating a number of bilateral and multilateral agreements to provide a legal framework for these relations. These agreements include, inter alia, Agreements on the Promotion and Protection of Investments, Agreements on the Avoidance of Double Taxation, Free Trade Agreements and Memoranda of Understanding on Financial and Economic Cooperation.
- Customer Charter
- MOF Services
- Budget Directorate
- Financial System development Dir.
- Treasury Directorate
- Project Directorate
- Economic Studies and Research Dir.
- External Economic Relations Dir.
- Govt. Investment Dir
- Privatization and Outsourcing Dir.
- Financial Information Dir.
- Human and Fin. Resource Dir.
- Training and Development Section
- Government Properties Section
- Legal Affairs Office